Friday 25 January 2013

New Animation Work

I've been busy having a great time at the London animation studio, Beakus! where I've been working on various jobs over the last 3 and a half months, and all the work that I did basically came out at once. Here it is!

 

Ellen MacArthur Foundation - Circular Economy!

This is an animation that I worked on for the Ellen MacArthur Foundation - A very good charity, promoting environmentally sustainable business practices to companies. I animated 1:24 to 2:39!

 

Beakus Christmas 2012!

This is a self-promotional animation that Beakus commissioned me to make in 2 weeks. Based on the recent John Lewis christmas ad.

  


Totally Rubbish!

 These are 3 of the 10 or so little stings that I animated for Beakus, that appear of the CBBC show 'Totally Rubbish' every Tuesday. These are just the ones that have aired so far. The turnaround for these were pretty short - so great practice! About a day for a first draft 25-35 second animation and another day to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment